Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The Editorial Board and the Editorial Team are dedicated to fostering trusting relationships with researchers and reviewers.
The PER data protection principles are entirely in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) policy.
- The Editorial Board and reviewers anonymously evaluate all submitted manuscripts. Editors have no right to disclose any material included in the submitted works to anybody other than authors and reviewers, including receipt, the content and the current status of the article in the review process, the reviewers’ comments, and the final decision on the article. Editors are not permitted to store copies of the articles or share rejected articles with others. Reviewers are not allowed to make copies of authors’ articles and share the articles with others. Reviewers must either return or destroy all copies of the article when they have completed their review. Without the consent of the reviewer, author, and chief editor, the reviewer’s comments may not be published. To ensure that all participants in the publication process are kept informed, the reviewer’s comments should only be communicated with other reviewers of the same manuscript;
- It is forbidden for the Editorial Board and the Editorial Team to use or disclose any of the writers‘ and reviewers‘ personal information for private purposes;
- The editorial board and the editorial team are prohibited from tracking the authors’ IP addresses;
- The author’s current employment and e-mail address are given on the first page of the corresponding publication and are freely accessible. Given that the author’s workplace is indexed in worldwide databases, it is open access. When submitting the articles, authors are strongly advised to give this information to the editorial team. If the author does not want to publish his email address, he must notify the editorial team at least five working days before the paper is published online.
- The names and e-mail addresses submitted on this journal website will only be used for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be shared with any other purpose or anyone else.